About Law Clinic
The BACOLAW LAW CLINIC is aimed at Promoting best human and fundamental rights practices in the community by creating awareness of the rights of citizens
- All manners of civil liberties matter and cases of human rights violations for people who are otherwise unable to access justice.
- Domestic violence cases (in collaboration with relevant organizations and institutions in Ogun State)
- Child abuse and other forms of violence against children (other than domestic).
- Landlord and tenant simple matters.
- General legal advice, counselling and consultancy.
- Human and fundamental rights awareness campaigns for members of the public,
especially on available mechanisms for enforcement
- Research and innovations on the promotion of civil liberties, fundamental rights and
- Public interest litigation
OUR Clinical Hours
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Monday – Friday)
Address: BOLA AJÍBÓLÁ COLLEGE OF LAW, CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA
Phone Number: +2349081704103; +2348164383344